Sunday, November 11, 2007

Galignani, an English bookshop in Paris

Just before the week-end, I’d like to share with you one of my best addresses to find gifts for your friends or yourself ;-) : Galignani, the First English bookshop established on the continent.

During a shopping afternoon, for example :-) make a detour in this historic place, which is located under the arcades of the “Rue de Rivoli”, halfway between the Louvre and the Concorde.

I am very fond of the quiet atmosphere and beautiful pieces of decorative woodwork but I like more their book’ selection of International Fine Arts departments (decorative arts, design and fashion).

You can also just go window-shopping as I sometimes do : a real aesthetic pleasure.

Have a good week-end shopping ;-)

Galignani
224, rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
M° Tuileries

No comments: