Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Discovery of a young fashion designer


Today, I want to introduce you to one of my friends, Vincent Schoepfer, who is a ready-to-wear fashion designer for men. If I were a Vogue journalist, I would describe him as:


A new generation creator, who has a great career in fashion. After Vincent had a temporary shop, Le Garage des Créateurs, he presented his first male collection in 2006, at the international Festival of Young Fashion creators in Dinard, where he won the special award from the City of Paris. As an enthusiastic worker, he is original and always on the move. His fashion gives way to sophisticated material, in a casual chic spirit for urban dandies blossoming in a colourful world. If his name doesn’t ring a bell yet, there is no doubt you’ll hear about him in forthcoming seasons.

I will interview Vincent Schoepfer in one of my upcoming posts ;-) In the meantime, you can take a look at his collection. Personally, I am addicted. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I hope you keep it up :) Très bon courage.
Smiles
Chris